About Spirit Horse Stables Ltd.
Spirit Horse Stables is located on approximately 80 acres of developed farmland in a unique park like setting 15 minutes north of St. Albert with easy access off Highway 2 and Township Road 554. Take Highway 2 North towards Morinville and turn West (left) at lights on Highway 2, onto TWP 554. Spirit Horse Stables is 6k down TWP 554 on your right. Look for the big blue arena and our blue Spirit Horse Stables sign on TWP554.
Located at 26020 TWP 554 - click here for directions.
We offer quality indoor and outdoor equine boarding and related services to horse owners in St. Albert, Morinville, Sturgeon County and North Edmonton at an attractive price. Our commitment is to provide safe, clean, well run facilities ensuring our clients and their horses are healthy, safe and secure.
If you have any questions, please visit the Contact page.
- Facilities include:
- The barn itself is large, airy and well ventilated.
- Footing is comprised of washed sand and shavings with Calcium Chloride added to footing to control dust.
- Large heated indoor arena harrowed daily and is bright and well ventilated.
- Large outside Dressage arena.
- Large outdoor jumping ring.
- Wide variety of show jumps including various fillers and trays that ensures that the horses get to see everything available for client use.
- 10 x 10 or 12 x 12 with rubber floor matting and stalls bedded on shavings which are cleaned daily.
- Individual Feed and supplement programs for each horse.
- Premium Quality Hay.
- All horses receive daily turnout and if necessary, blanketing.
- Grooming /tack stall.
- Wash rack.
- Individual lockers full size up right lockers.
- Washroom and coffee room with fridge and microwave.
- 2 round pens for riding/training.
- Medical and quarantine stabling.
- Mandatory vaccination program to safeguard horse health.
- Access to veterinary and farrier services on a routine and emergency basis.
- Outdoor pasture board with shelter.
- Tack and trailer storage areas.
- Trail riding
Facilities at Spirit Horse Stables have been designed with the broadest range of interests in mind and with all levels of horse rider in mind.
All disciplines are welcome.